If Christmas is in your life, then you will be very familiar with the idea of writing a letter to Santa. Typically, if it looks anything like what my kids write, it is a long checklist of ‘wants’, along with a brief mom-or-dad-directed nicety such as “Dear Santa, hope you have had a restful year”, “Hope Mrs. Claus is well” or “Say hello to Rudolph for me”. Continue reading
Looking for something helpful?
- Coping with Exam Stress
- 3 Simple Steps to (finally) getting Unstuck
- Keep asking your big life questions, we’re listening!
- We have just one important question for you..
- Could writing a letter (to Santa) change your life?
- Choose your mood (wisely!) this holiday season
What we are grateful for (hint: It’s
- Self-Care in Terrifying Times
Follow Two Wise Chicks on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics We’ve Written About
Helpful Tip Sheets