I can remember it as clearly as if it happened yesterday. We’re sitting in a pub – my parents and I. My guess is that I was nine maybe ten years old. But while I’m sitting there drinking my ‘soft drink’ (soda as my fellow US dwellers might call it), the issue of weight comes up. Again. Continue reading
Looking for something helpful?
- Coping with Exam Stress
- 3 Simple Steps to (finally) getting Unstuck
- Keep asking your big life questions, we’re listening!
- We have just one important question for you..
- Could writing a letter (to Santa) change your life?
- Choose your mood (wisely!) this holiday season
What we are grateful for (hint: It’s
- Self-Care in Terrifying Times
Follow Two Wise Chicks on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics We’ve Written About
Helpful Tip Sheets