We are certain that you, like ourselves, have been left feeling a little chilled at some point after receiving a long-awaited apology. Instead of feeling relief, you’re left with a churning stomach, your heart is thumping, you’re feeling de-centred, uncertain, maybe even irritated. Your gut telling you that this relationship is still not right even though you got the “sorry”. Continue reading
Looking for something helpful?
- Coping with Exam Stress
- 3 Simple Steps to (finally) getting Unstuck
- Keep asking your big life questions, we’re listening!
- We have just one important question for you..
- Could writing a letter (to Santa) change your life?
- Choose your mood (wisely!) this holiday season
What we are grateful for (hint: It’s
- Self-Care in Terrifying Times
Follow Two Wise Chicks on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics We’ve Written About
Helpful Tip Sheets