At some point or other in therapy with just about every client, the topic of healthy boundaries comes up. Most of us struggle to a greater or lesser degree with knowing how to separate the ‘me’ from the ‘we’. As a result, we find ourselves exhausted, confused and/or overwhelmed by one or more of our relationships. Ann Lamott sums up the literature on boundaries in a beautiful, simple but powerful statement: Continue reading
Looking for something helpful?
- Coping with Exam Stress
- 3 Simple Steps to (finally) getting Unstuck
- Keep asking your big life questions, we’re listening!
- We have just one important question for you..
- Could writing a letter (to Santa) change your life?
- Choose your mood (wisely!) this holiday season
What we are grateful for (hint: It’s
- Self-Care in Terrifying Times
Follow Two Wise Chicks on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics We’ve Written About
Helpful Tip Sheets