We have been talking about starting this blog for two years. We’ve been friends for many years (since graduate school), but living on different Continents for the past 20+ years has meant that life just gets in the way of frequent or consistent communication. But that, I guess, is how we know we are really good friends. Distance and time are kinda irrelevant. Continue reading
Looking for something helpful?
- Coping with Exam Stress
- 3 Simple Steps to (finally) getting Unstuck
- Keep asking your big life questions, we’re listening!
- We have just one important question for you..
- Could writing a letter (to Santa) change your life?
- Choose your mood (wisely!) this holiday season
What we are grateful for (hint: It’s
- Self-Care in Terrifying Times
Follow Two Wise Chicks on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics We’ve Written About
Helpful Tip Sheets